Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mothers Are Beautiful: More of My Beauty Squad

I've known Emily since high school (do you see a pattern? I've been shooting a lot of girls from high school!) and she's always be so nice and absolutely gorgeous. She's the proud momma of two adorable boys and looks EXACTLY the same as she did in high school (just with chic-er hair)



She's Leah's partner in crime, sharing a chair at their salon, Molto Bella- and I am so lucky to have found such talented ladies to work with. Emily has been sending her clients over to me and has done some incredible work on hair and makeup. All the girls at Molto Bella are just the most fun and I'm so so happy to be working with them on some upcoming projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover