Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Team Tuesday: Baby Nook Art

It's a very happy Tuesday because I get to share some new designs using some brand spanking new kits from Rhonna Designs! More Insta Lovin designs to zjooshj up your Instagrams, photos, and digital scrapbooking- I seriously am dying over everything, I had to make up something IMMEDIATELY after downloading the kits. 

Yesterday I shared Clementine's Nursery Nook Inspiration Board, which had some custom wall art I designed for her using the new InstaQuote Kit. They were easy peasy, look clean and simple, and will look fantastic in a baby nursery space. There are dozens more quotes that can be used to make fun inspirational wall art, so grab your kit and start creating today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover