Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our Summer Vacation in Pinetop



Here's a little taste of our wonderful week in the pines. I'm planning on ordering these 8 x 10 pages from Persnickety and creating a sweet little album with them, or maybe hanging them up on my metal board in my living room.

Layout Inspiration from Studio Calico's Sunday Sketches

Have you ever been to Pinetop? Its a pretty awesome place to take a bunch of kids. We've been doing all kinds of fun things up here in the coolness of the mountains. From playing in the playgrounds lined with pine trees, to miniature golf at the resort we're staying at, to walking along the nature trails- it's all been slow paced, laid back, and rainy. Today my mom & I went to a bunch of antique shops and walked around a Garden Nursery and I was in heaven. I'm seriously going to try and talk Braden into moving up here for the summer next year, I'm so scared to go home to the heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover