Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How To Wrap An Awesome Present {and a Free Tag printable}

With all these birthdays I have this month, I figured I better brush up on my gift wrapping skills and stock some supplies for making presents extra special. Here are my favorite ideas from Pinterest I gathered for Gift Presentation.





My most favorite thing to use on presents is kraft paper, and I love mixing bright, even neon colors with the neutral kraft base. I made these fun little printable tags for everyone to use that go perfectly with my new Happy & Bright Birthday Designs in the Digital Shop





Just print, cut, & string on with some Divine Twine to get some kraft & neon action on your prezzies. There's more Happy & Bright Birthday designs to go with your gift tags, check it all out over at Rosemary Watson Creative.

Happy Birthday Gift Tags

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I was wondering if there was any other way of getting a copy of your gorgeous tags ? In order to download them through Scribed you are required to pay a subscription fee. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous designs with us all. Thanks, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover