Thursday, July 19, 2012

Countdown to Clementine: 30 weeks

Thirty down, only ten to go, people! Of course, I'm hoping she comes earlier than ten weeks, but the longest I'll be pregnant is only TEN MORE WEEKS. And then I'll never be pregnant again! It's funny how when you're not pregnant the thought of never being pregnant again kind of makes you sad, but when you are pregnant it is the most exciting thought in the whole world. I need to really focus on soaking in all the good stuff about being pregnant (I'm sure there's some good stuff I can manage to find, right?) while I still can. 


Here's the progress on the belly at 30 weeks. You're supposed to gain a pound a week until delivery so hopefully I can stick with that now that there is no more birthday cake to consume.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover