Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yes, I'm alive. But barely.

It's been two and a half weeks since Clementine arrived and because we apparently lost our marbles, we decided to potty train Evelyn & Georgia since Teeny Tiny was such a piece of cake. It's been a week and a half now and I'm just now barely able to come up for air. I'll tell you right now, potty training is hell and I hate it; but now that they've gotten the hang of it I can tell it will definitely make our lives easier.


We were all a hot mess all last week, so obviously I was less present in my "online life" to be more present in my "real life".  But I have so much to share with everyone! It's been stockpiling, so be prepared for some blog awesomeness- woot woot! I have my maternity album to share, Clementine's Newborn portraits, our birth story video coming up, lots of Halloween fun, and more so get excited.

New to the blog today is my first "Workout Wednesday" post which features what I've been doing lately workin' on my fitness. People always ask others what they do to try and get in shape, especially after having a baby so I thought I'd share what I'm doing in case others don't know where to start.


I don't really have the time to get a gym membership (although once most of my bitties are in school, I'd LOVE to get one), so I have to do as much as I can from home. I found this awesome website, bodyrock.tv, awhile ago- they have a TON of great, fast workout that make a big impact in a short amount of time, which I like. This morning I did the Diamonds Workout, but modified since I'm so stinkin out of shape.


Also, I've been trying to do yoga every morning. You can find free podcasts on Itunes- I use 20 minute Yoga Sessions and switch it up every time so I don't get bored. This morning I did the 20 minute Power Yoga before the kids woke up at 5:00 am, and I already feel like today is going to be a good day. So, I spent less than 45 minutes to get a decent workout in. If I can do it, you can too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover