Monday, October 22, 2012

Clementine's Birth Story

I am baffled by the fact that Clementine is now one month old. Time has literally flown by like Dorothy's house in that twister, and it's like we've always had six kids. Between the kids and Braden's school, my photography, potty training the twins, preparing for Halloween, Bunco, preparing for my sister's wedding & bridal shower, and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting- I've barely had time to breathe. But, during the times that I do, I make extra sure to say an extra special thank you prayer for getting to be so lucky. If you've never had the experience of taking a nap with a brand new baby sleeping on your chest, then let me tell you; you're in for a treat my friend. There is truly nothing better.


Eryn made me a treasure of a video of Clementine's Birth Story, and I am pleased as punch to share it with everyone. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover