Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Rhonna!


It's a fabulous Team Tuesday from Rhonna Designs today! Just look what she has in store for everyone on her super happy fun birthday:


How much do you love this Spooky Typography Halloween printable? I can't wait to order it from Persnickety Prints, along with some of my most favorite Halloween photos of my kids I took last week. 


And look what else Rhonna has as a gift, just for today for her newsletter subscribers: a new Insta Fun Kit! I'm obsessed with all the Insta kits, and this one is just as fantastic as the others. I love how versatile all the designs are.


Be sure you sign up for the newsletter on the Rhonna Designs website to get the inside scoop on all the new kits she releases and special offers & freebies. 


And last but not least, here is my first Halloween entry- Neighborhood Boos! Handing out Boos is my favorite Halloween tradition to do with my kids. We all venture out at night in the dark and leave little presents on two neighbors doorsteps, then ring the doorbell and run and hide. It's always hilarious to do with the littles; they can never keep quiet ;) Then your neighbors spread the Halloween cheer and pick two more neighbors to BOO! It's so much fun; start it in your neighborhood this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover