Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Team Tuesday: New Rhonna Designs releases coming this week!


Rhonna has posted a couple of gorgeous projects she and Jaime have been working on with the Rhonna Designs kits- I just love these banners Jaime made (I want to copy and stick them on my bookcases in my front room!)


AND, I am so super stoked because Rhonna is going to be releasing some new kits this week! SQUEAL! I love/hate that she does teaser announcements about new stuff coming to the shop because I obsess over getting them the.very.minute. they are released. I can't WAIT to see what she has in store next. If you've not signed up for her newsletter, you must so you know when her new stuff is dropping.


She did a teaser of these gorge invitations she made and I am praying these sweet designs are coming out in her releases this week. Now I need to go Pinterest stalking to see what I should make with the new stuff. I'm so ready for a crafty new project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover