Monday, June 25, 2012

Countdown to Clementine: 26 Weeks

The heat is killing me so I'm grumpier than an old man with kids on his grass, but other than that everything is going good. Oh, but we do have a special announcement to make- Baby #6's name...

{Drumroll please}


I've love love loved the name Clementine for, like ever, and after much deliberation Braden conceded the victory to me on the condition that he choose her middle name. All our girls have flower middle names {Olivia Rose, Penelope Lily, Evelyn Violet, & Georgia Magnolia} so he went online and found a flower he liked, so Cosmos it is! It's unique & spunky, just like I'm sure she will be ;)

And, here's my belly progress. Growing bigger by the second.



In other news, all my Striped Baby designs can be found at my new Digital Shop {rosemarywatsoncreative.bigcartel.com}, along with my Patriotic digital printables used in the Patriotic Mini Sessions I held on Saturday. The Patriotic digital printables will be in the store tomorrow! Check out the feature on the Rosemary Watson Creative blog!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover