Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome To My New Blog!

Isn't it just wonderful? I gotta tell you, it took some serious HTML & CSS tweaking and now I fear my brain has turned to mush. My father is a software engineer, and I now have a new found respect for his profession- staring at code all day is pretty brain-scrambling. That's probably why when I ask, "How was work Poppa?" He always replies saltily, "Oh it was the best day ever. I hated to leave." Luckily, if I'm at his house, so are my kids; so he gets cheered up rather quickly with the twinners screaming "POPPA POPPA!" at the top of their lungs and refusing to let him put them down.





Anywhoo, I digress- THE BLOG. I've been a disorganized mess for far too long, and I finally decided I needed to revamp and get my crap together. I've created a central identity that I love (for at least a little while) and can adjust to fit further projects & seasons. Take a look around, shoot me any questions, and get ready to get your socks knocked off, because I have some big plans coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover