Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Team Tuesday: Engagement Excitement

Last week, my sister told us all some big news- that she's engaged! I offered to take some photos of her and her fiance so she could announce it to the world in style, and I wanted to incorporate a little Rhonna Designs goodness into it! 


Rhonna Designs InstaSeal Kit // Calamity Jane & Pistili fonts

I made up this cute little banner for them to hold using the InstaIcons kit for the heart & arrow


Isn't it darling? I love whipping up quick little banners for photo props- so easy to make one for yourself!


I used the Insta Icons Kit and the Insta Banners Kit to create this fun little banner. I just love these kits because they have a MILLION uses! I have a feeling there are more Insta kits coming our way!

$10

$10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover