Monday, September 17, 2012

New Rhonna Designs Spooky Kits Released!

It's finally that time of year! We busted out the Halloween boxes from the attic yesterday and started sprinkling Spooky Dust all over the house to get in the Halloween spirit! Every year I push the date back a little farther- this year was September 16th, next year I'm thinking right after September 11th. That way I can keep up Patriotic decorations until we strip down and go right to Halloween! 

And what's super fabulous about it, is that Rhonna released her new Spooky line last week- just look and drool over all the gorgeous new designs.










AND, as a smokin great deal, Rhonna is bundling up all her new Spooky Kits for just $20! 


What I love about all the new kits, is that they coordinate perfectly with last year's Spooky Junque Kits! So all my decorations that I crafted up last year will blend seamlessly with all the new stuff I'm planning on making.








This year for the first time ever, Rhonna is also bundling up last year's Spooky Junque Kits, so if you waited on buying any kits last year, now is the perfect opportunity!


Just wait till you see all the cute stuff we're making over here at the Watson house! I've already got to work, with the new kits on my new blog header- what do you think?


created using Spooky Frameable Kit, Spooky Printable Papers, Spooky Junque Backgrounds, Spooky Junque Borders, and the Spooky Junque Tag Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover