Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ask and you shall recieve

In the beginning of the year, I decided to launch a little genre of photography into my business. And now, most of my time is spent planning, shooting, and marketing my Glam Portraits.



This is my absolute favorite thing to shoot. Don't get me wrong, I love me some gorgeous weddings and adorable kids; but there's nothing quite like the reliability of a studio shoot where external factors rarely throw a wrench into your plans (like weather or a 3 year old in a bad bad mood). Working with other women that have such unique but similar stories about their lives is so incredible as well.  I also love that I get to reconnect with old friends; many of which I haven't seen since high school.



Amanda has been my friend since my sophomore year of high school. We danced together in Euporea Dance Company at Mesa High School, and she was the girl I most looked up to in school. She was always so kind and helpful (even though she was a senior and I was a silly little sophomore) and she is the freaking funniest person around. She's loud and crazy and she has a knack for getting people that just met her to fall in love with her. She's just so much fun to be around. I would photograph her and her family every week if I could- they are that beautiful and sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover