Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Team Tuesday: A Happy April Iphone Background

Rhonna has come up with so many awesome Instafonts to use for your instagrams in the Phonto app, and today I wanted to share a little iphone background I created using her Instapattern font all on my iphone.


Tutorial Time:

1) I started with my PhotoForge2 App and opened an old frame image I designed that was saved in my Camera Roll on my phone.

2) I added another blank layer and filled in with the Electric Lilac background color.

3) I saved the Electric Lilac background into my Camera Roll.

4) Next I opened the Electric Lilac background in my Phonto App and added the Instapattern Chevron white and sized it to fil.

5) Then, I added the "April" in navy using Carolyna Pro Font that I've loaded into Phonto.

6) I saved the image into my Camera Roll, then selected the image and set as Wall Paper.

And that's it! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! Now you can go forth and create endless Iphone Wallpapers using just your phone, some easy little apps, and the Rhonna Designs Insta Fonts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover