Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creative Team Tuesday: A Procrastinator's Prayers Answered

So, the twins are turning three on the 11th & 12th of this month. They decided on a Ballerina Party, and I noticed that Sunday was two weeks before the date of their party. AHHHHHHH!!!! I obviously don't have invites out. Or a design. Or anything.

I suck.

But, wait! Rhonna Designs to the rescue!


I remembered Rhonna's Party Pack Kit and loved the palette for a modern ballerina party!

Here is the fabulous digital invite I used on the Facebook Event since I wanted to let people know about it asap. I've ordered the paper invites from Persnickety Prints for those family members that don't have Facebook.



It's going to be a simple little family party since March is a crazy busy month for us, but it will be filled with the twins most favorite things: tutus, ballet slippers, and sugar. What else could a three year old ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover