Friday, March 29, 2013

The Best Best Friend

This is Stacy.




My Partner in Crime, my other half, the blonde to my black, the macaroni to my cheese, my soul mate and my most bestest best friend in the whole wide world.


She lives in Brooklyn, I live in Mesa. She's traveled the world far and wide; I've never left Arizona and had baby after baby after baby. She's a little bit hipster, I'm a little bit glam. Put us together and it's like we've never been apart. It's just like junior high when I'd walk from my house, she'd walk from hers and we'd meet in the middle to spend every day together, eating popsicles. We could be on a wild trip in Mexico or Paris, or just floating in her pool or laying on my bed talking. It's all the same to us.



When we're old and fabulous you can find us on a big plantation with a wrap-around porch in Savannah, Georgia swinging on our porch swing, painting each other's toenails and sipping on Arnold Palmers (she'll have champagne, thanks). Until then, we'll keep living our very different, but parallel lives that only meet together every so often, but when it does, it's always magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover