Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentines with Rhonna Designs & Free Heart InstaFrames

So many exciting things going on over at Rhonna Designs for Valentines Day, and if you are in Utah, you are the luckiest person ever because Rhonna herself is teaching a FABULOUS Chalk Art Workshop on Thursday at Dear Lizzy. Maybe I can fly in just for the class?


Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to fly in BUT Rhonna has put TEN amazing Chalkboard Cheer art designs up on the Rhonna Designs site, and now I have to figure out how I want to display them in my house <3


On the Rhonna Designs blog today there are some adorable Valentines Decor Ideas from Nancy & Melissa - visit their blogs to get all the details on these Love Day Projects. 



My favorite Valentines designs right now are in the InstaKiss kit; I've been using them in all my Instas




The InstaKiss designs go perfectly with my Heart InstaFrames I designed just for Love Day. You can download the Heart InstFrames here, and use them in endless combinations with Rhonna's Insta Kits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover