Monday, January 28, 2013

Small Business Love: Glorious Floral Designs

There's nothing I like better than finding other small business to work with that "get" my style, my work, and my aesthetic. When I picked up Gloria's business card, I just new I wanted to work with her. I called her up that day, and sent her an email that night outlining my plans for a Valentines Day promotion for a bouquet of flowers and a portrait session. 


We came up with a plan, and she ordered the flowers she thought would look amazing together, she found a gorgeous model Nicole, and we got together for a fabulous shoot. I am so thrilled to be offering her flowers as a promotion for my business, and I can't wait to work with her in the future!
Order your Modern Love Bouquet from Glorious Floral Design by February 1st for Valentine's Day delivery! There's a limited supply available so call soon to get in on this gorgeousness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover