Thursday, January 17, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday Girl One Year Old Portraits

My one year old sessions are always cray-zay. I end up rolling around on the ground, singing any and all Disney songs I can remember, high-pitched laughing like a lunatic, pulling out my old tap-dancing skills and doing wings and buffalos (for all you dancers out there); anything to get those elusive one-year old expressions. By the end I'm sweating bullets and my voice is hoarse, but man is it worth it. 


This little darlin' is my favorite and only niece, Lola. She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and my heart aches for her when she's home in Texas. I can't wait for my brother to get out of the Coast Guard and move home so she can see her cousins and auntie and uncle more. Until then, I'll have to be sure to take as many sweet and special photos of her as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover