Friday, February 8, 2013

What I'm Working On: Style Me A Lady Brand Identity

There has been a lot of designing going on here lately. In addition to some new Branding Clients, I have been working on my own Branding & Design Website to show my design portfolio to potential clients. I've more design requests this week than ever before and it's going to be really important to stay organized and focused to ensure I am giving my both my photography & design clients the best service & communication I can give, plus stay on top of marketing and managing my businesses.


I'm really excited to be sharing Lindsey's Brand Board, it's so fun and happy just like she is! I know she's going to do amazing things and I love that we can cross market both our businesses together and help each other provide amazing experiences for our clients. I've referred many of my Senior Portrait Clients to Lindsey, and I'm planning on incorporating her styling services in more of my photography in the future.



We took some fun promo shots for her website and blog- here's a peek at one of my favorites.



I'll announce her site launch next week, and do a really fun giveaway you definitely don't want to miss!

1 comment:

  1. The design sure does look fun! And it simply says everything about what Lindsey does best. In web designing, even designing as a general concept, every detail is important. Every portion means something. Even if it's a trivial part and does not necessarily invoke significance, the audience would still try to come up meanings for it. Great job! Kristofer@Reach for Freedom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover