Friday, February 1, 2013

What I'm Working On: Wood Creations Brand Identity

You know how I love supporting small business, and you also know how much I love design. AND it's becoming more and more apparent how much I love photography, so the obvious thing to do, I guess, is to start helping new small business with their Brand Identities, designing needs, and photography needs. WIN!


First up, Wood Creations Furniture. They've been open for 6 years and are ready to start fresh and go in a new direction with their brand. They just recently started selling CHALK PAINT© decorative paint by Annie Sloan, and their exposure has skyrocketed because of it!


I came up with this Brand Board for them and then from that did a whole website facelift. Visit their site at woodcreationsfurniture.com to check it out!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover