Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fancy Up Your School Lunches with Free School Lunch Printables

As I was perusing Pinterest last week for The Best School Lunch Ideas I came across this pin from Jones Design Company that featured some free printable notecards to stick in your kids lunches as a sweet little reminder that you're thinking about them. I fell in love instantly and knew I had to whip some up myself to stick in Olivia's lunchbox for her first day of school.


Using the triangle arrow from Rhonna Designs Insta Icons (the same kit I used for the printable card yesterday), I came up with these School Lunch Notecards and labels to stick in your child's lunch to make them extra special.



I used some kraft bags lined with wax paper to put in her chocolate chip cookies in, then closed with a treat label printed on label paper;  and I made little washi tape flags to add some oomph to her peach for snacktime.



Download your own notes & labels to fancy up your own kid's school lunches.

Lunchbox Notes Circle Lunchbox Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover